Welcome To The Tribe
You are now registered for the Surf Happens After School Program Travel Class. We want to make sure you have everything you need to begin the season. See below for billing and registration info, pick-up and drop-off, policies, and more. Please review and feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.
Registration & Billing
Once you register for your class day and time, your child’s spot is reserved weekly until you give us notice otherwise. If they need to cancel registration, take a break, or you foresee any weeks they will be unable to attend, we ask for two weeks’ notice. See below for absence and cancellation policies.
The program runs each week of the school year that school is in session. Sessions are pre-paid on a monthly basis based on how many weeks fall in that month (3-5 sessions per month). Holidays are removed from billing.
Pick-Up & Drop-Off
- Pickups are pre-arranged for at-school pickup at or around release time (between 2:30-3pm unless otherwise arranged)
- Drop-offs will be your home address between 5:30-6:30 pm (depending on where the group surfed and order of drop-offs)
Travel Class Schedule
2 -3:15 pm Pickup(s)
3:00 -3:30 pm Travel to the best surf spot
3:30-5:30 pm Surfing!
5:30-6:30 pm Drop-offs
What To Bring
- Board and wetsuit (or let us know what gear your child needs and we’ll bring it!)
- Snack and water
- Wet/dry bag
- Changing towel
- CPR-certified lifeguards and surf instructor
- Small groups of 4-6
- Video feedback
- Surfboard and wetsuit use if needed. See How To Care For Wetsuit