We are the original surf camp at Santa Claus Lane. Santa Claus Lane is one of Santa Barbara’s most beloved beaches and officially dubbed “the world’s safest beach.” This is a great place to learn!
Ages: 8 – 17 years old
Availability: June – September | Mon – Sat
Duration: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Travel the Coast During Summer Camp
Our purpose for this program is to systematically help you to set and achieve your surfing goals and dreams through our Santa Barbara surf lessons. Whether you are in search of the best waves in the county, striving to refine technique, trying to learn new maneuvers, or looking to master the art of competition, our Travel Camps are designed to evolve your surfing.
Travel Camp Highlights:
- Jump into our new Nissan NV and traverse the coast for the best waves!
- Video analysis of each session!
- Coaching with top pro instructors!
- Meet pro guests!
- Tour industry leaders: Channel Islands and Sex Wax!
- Travel Camp clients get to test new prototype Channel Islands boards
Travel Camp Study Topics:
- Geography of four primary surf spots
- Establishing proper lineup markers and surfing in crowds
- Wave selection
- Surfing specific cross training
- Learn how to build a surfing portfolio
- Surf Camp Additions
Hot Lunch from Rincon Brewery
Description: Get a fresh hot lunch with a choice of chicken tenders, grilled cheese, cheese quesadilla, or a cheeseburger. Fries, a cookie, and lemonade are included with the main course.
Professional Photo Package
Receive water photography of your kids with the best in the business, Branden Aroyan. Branden is a professional surf photographer who shoots around the world for major magazines and pro surfers like Kelly Slater. Every Wednesday Branden comes down to take surf shots of the campers. Don’t miss out on photos of the highest quality of your kids surfing. Includes action shots of surfing three waves, paddling, candid lifestyle, and a group shot.
Personal Camp Video
Get HD footage of your kid’s full week of camp. From beach activities to the water, we capture it all and put it together in a fully edited video for you to go back and remember camp for a lifetime.