Experience the lifestyle of surfing with a customizable private lesson suited for any skill type. You can learn to surf with us! We’ll have you standing on your board and catching waves in no time!
Availability: Monday & Wednesday mornings
Duration: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Weekly Group Classes for Surf Sisters
Includes board, wetsuit, and one professional surf coach for every four students.
Dates and Times
- Sessions meet Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9-11 a.m.
- If you would like a session on a different day please call or email us, we are always adding new sessions depending on demand
Women’s Groups & Parties
We offer year-round packages to create unforgettable events for small to large groups. Events may include surfing, catering, beach games, photography, and video. Books yours today!
Join other women in an intimate surfing group that will help to build your surfing skills and confidence while providing camaraderie and a true surf sisterhood.
- Ocean safety: Learning to read the ocean conditions for hazards while identifying how, where, and why waves break. Oceanography studies focusing on the geography and hazards of the four primary kinds of surf spots, beach break, point break, reef break, and the manmade breaks, jetty, pier, and breakwater. Learning to read the wind, waves, tides, and currents, and animal life
- Technique: How to find buoyancy point on any board, paddling, duck diving, efficiently turning the board, reading and catching waves, standing up and riding down the line. Timing and session strategy are also points of focus
Grab your female friends and join the surf sisterhood!
- Included in Each Lesson:
- One professional surfing coach to every 4 women with group max at 4
- Board and wetsuit rental
- Refreshments and snacks after (optional to attend/contribute)