Welcome To The Tribe!
Thank you for choosing Surf Happens Travel Camp! Below you will find directions, camp hours and schedule, a what to bring list, what’s included, and camp policies. Please review and feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns. Aloha!
Drop-off and Pick-up Location
Travel camp meets daily at Surf Happens @ 3825 Santa Claus Lane, Carpinteria CA 93013
Drop Off : 8:50 – 9:00 am
Pick Up : 2:45 – 3:15 pm
9:15-9:45 Travel to best surf spot for day based on current
12:00-12:45 Lunch Break
12:45-1:00 Sunscreen application, hydration, surf-specific stretching and calisthenics
2:45-3:15 Check-out at Surf Happens
What To Bring:
- Surfboard and wetsuit (or let us know if you need to borrow)
- Water (1-2 liters)
- Changing towel
- Sunscreen (applied + a bottle to self apply through day)
- Flexible & warm clothing
- CPR certified elite instructors (1:5 ratio)
- Equipment rental if needed
- Daily hot lunch & snack
- Photo and video
- Surf Happens hat and stickers
- 10% off Surf Happens gear
We will capture waves of each surfer and send a dropbox link at end of the week!
Hot lunch is provided daily M-F through Rincon Brewery or another local eatery.
- Canceling 2 weeks (14 days) out or more: full refund
- Canceling within 14 days: No refund unless waiting list can fill your child’s spot
- No refund on missed days